Thursday, March 30, 2006

Like, HOKAYS!

HAPPY 15TH HANNAH.
HAPPY 15TH MICHELLE.
HAPPY 14TH ALEX.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY.
HAPPY 17TH Mr. GHENT.

Ugh I cant stand it. I told you that Michelle and Hannah's party was going to be on Friday FIRST. If you already knew it, then why did you still went ahead and planned the party on Friday as well? Sometimes, you need to listen as much as you talk. Now, I have to make a descision. Go to H&M's party and be questioned by relatives on my whereabouts on Friday night or go to the party and miss H&M's party and be hated by them for the rest of my entire life in school. Ugh I cant stand it. I cant sit it either.


And then there is YOU. I dont know how long more I will be able to take it. Ugh, sometimes I wish that the worse in me wouldnt take over the good in me. Oh this sucks. Why was I so judgemental. But then people are different and different people have their own different views and perceptions on things. So in a way you cant blame me for thinking of it MY way and not YOUR way.
Lets come to terms, think, work things out and move on.


Family and friends are so annoying confusing.
Sometimes I wish if it was only me living on Earth.

-
I need to go for Sports Day now, byee.
I DONT WANT TO RUN! grumbles like fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home